CALL CENTER DETAILS:
- First available training class will be in February 2019
- Phone interviews will take place in November 2018 with selected applicants
- Southwest Airlines will consider your interest for the Albuquerque Customer Representative position if you are currently a resident of the state of New Mexico
- If you are not selected for the job posting, you will not be eligible for the Albuquerque Customer Representative position for 12 months from the day of interview
Provides legendary Customer Service by effectively communicating with Customers via telephone and electronic channels (including but not limited to social media) while following the Southwest Airlines Expectations. Customer Representatives must efficiently and properly resolve Customer concerns and promote the Southwest Airlines product by providing information, booking reservations, selling tickets and performing related tasks. Customer Representatives must possess effective problem solving skills, must consistently provide excellent Customer Service, and must be willing and able to contribute to the development of their own skills as well as a growing Team environment.
- Responsible for providing Legendary Customer Service to people desiring to travel by determining and recommending the service that meets the Customers' needs.
- Communicates with Customers by telephone, or through electronic channels, to furnish information regarding fares, schedules, routings, flights and availability of space for travel on Southwest Airlines.
- Provides support for Customers navigating on southwest.com and Travel Agencies.
- Finalizes sales of Southwest Airlines flights, sells ancillary products, confirms reservations, and provides information regarding ticket purchase and other special services.
- Answers Customer inquiries regarding flight arrivals, delays, cancellations, flight irregularities, facilities, and other general information.
- May be assigned a Service Desk classification performing Customer resolutions or communicating to Customers through enhanced communications.
- Resolves general Customer Service concerns through effective Customer Service techniques.
- Works in a highly organized, restrictive environment requiring extended periods of time at a fixed work position answering telephone calls within established guidelines, procedures, and performance standards.
- Utilizes computerized reservations system including a computerized video display terminal and keyboard on a constant basis to book reservations and retrieve information on flights and schedules.
- Operates and is proficient with PC equipment utilizing current specified software packages and other programs and functions.
- Attends initial and ongoing training (classroom, online, and/or on -the-job), and keeps current and proficient on knowledge, information, and equipment that is pertinent to the job.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned relative to the operation of a Customer Support and Service Center. Duties vary by size and organization of the Center.
- Demonstrates respect, sensitivity, and concern for Customers’ needs with a professional and pleasant attitude.
- Use excellent judgment and strong decision making skills to resolve common Customer issues.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by employee's leaders.